Custom Synthesis of Biomedical Polymers
Medical polymeric materials are widely used in modern medical materials because of their wide source of raw materials, and their biological activity and material properties can be adjusted by changing their structure.
Biomedical polymer materials categories
- Natural polymer medical materials: cellulose, starch, chitin, etc.
- Medical composite polymer materials: multi-source materials, composite in different ways to meet medical purposes.
- Synthetic polymer medical materials: according to the requirements of conventional polymer materials chemical or structural modification and modification.
Alfa Chemistry's service
Alfa Chemistry, as one of the suppliers of biomedical polymer materials, has many years of experience in the production of polymer medical materials, as well as a professional R&D team. We provide customized production services and modification services for synthetic medical polymer materials. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Custom synthesis of PDLA, PDLLA, PLLA, PLGA, PCL, PTMC, PEG series polymer materials;
- The hydrophilicity of the material was improved by chemical grafting;
- Block copolymerization improved coagulation properties of the material;
- Polymer surface modification (heparin, urokinase, prostaglandin, albumin, etc.) to improve biocompatibility.