Surface Charge Measurement
Alfa Chemistry's service
Alfa Chemistry provides customers with effective surface charge testing services. The scope of services includes but is not limited to:
- Surface charge density determination of conductive materials
- Determination of electret charge distribution
- Inorganic colloid charge determination...
Common determination methods
- Dissectible capacitor:
The size of the induced current is proportional to the surface charge density of the material.
- Capacitive probe method:
A removable probe was used instead of a flat electrode in the dissecting capacitance method.
- ILaser induce pressure pulse (LIPP):
A method for measuring electric charge distribution by piezoelectric effect.
- Potentiometric titration:
It is mainly used to analyze and determine the surface charge density of colloidal dispersed particles.
Alfa Chemistry's advantages
- ISO/IEC17025 international laboratory management system.
- Fast cycle time and complete experimental programs.
- Various testing instruments and high-level, professional and experienced technical team.